Good Finance Bank has what one might call a modern name. In spite of this, the company actually has its foundations all the way back to 1938 when the Doctors’ Credit Fund was formed. After mergers and acquisitions, the company came to call Bank2, which many people can recognize. In 2010, however, the name was changed to Good Finance Bank.
What services does Good Finance Bank offer
At Good Finance Bank, you can do most of the usual banking business. This means that they partly lend money, have different forms of savings accounts and also offer Visa and Mastercard cards. Similar services exist for companies where, for example, it is possible to borrow money to start their own business.
The bank has a standard private loan in its range. Which means you can borrow USD 25,000 – 350,000 without collateral. You control the maturity yourself and you can choose between 2 – 12 years. To be able to apply for a private loan and have the chance to be approved, you must be at least 20 years old, have no payment notes and have an annual income of at least USD 120,000.
Another loan you can apply to Good Finance Bank is what they call their Restart Loan. This is a loan that is aimed at people who find it difficult to obtain loans from other lenders, for example due to payment complaints.
However, to get a loan, you will be required to offer collateral in any form that the Margin can use to feel secure in lending money. When it comes to security, you basically have three different options.
- Own home – If you own a home that is not mortgaged, you can use this as collateral for the loan. The housing can be borrowed up to a maximum of 85% of the market value. The minimum amount for a mortgage loan is USD 50,000.
- Other’s home – In the same way that you can use your own home as collateral for a loan, you can use a home that someone else owns. For example, another family member who believes in you.
- Guarantor – If you have no collateral in the form of a home, you can borrow money if you have someone who is prepared to be the guarantor of the loan. Anyone who goes into the guarantee for a Restart Loan must be 25 – 65 years old and must not have any payment notes. The guarantor may also not be part of the same household as the borrower. In addition to the basic requirements such as age and payment notes, the guarantor must also have a good financial balance.
Something that separates Good Finance Bank and many other lenders is that they can imagine lending money even if there are debts with Kronofogden. A requirement is then made that these are resolved directly with the borrowed money.
In order to borrow money in the form of a Restart Loan, the borrower must be at least 25 years old and have an annual income of USD 200,000 if the loan is applied for by a person. The minimum loan amount is USD 50,000.
Good Finance Bank offers the following types of services
- Private loans of USD 25,000 – 350,000.
- Restart loan of at least USD 50,000 for persons with payment remarks.
- savings accounts
- Bank / Credit Card
Below you will find a link that goes directly to Good Finance Bank’s website. There you can find exact information about exactly this lender’s various services. If you want to borrow money, this is also the way to go.